A punch in the neck

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Welcome to the Neighborhood

We moved into our new complex and it is about time. Driving an hour (sometimes two with traffic) sucks and I’ve been doing it ever since I got my new job, over two months. It looks like in our second night there the welcome wagon came through and it wasn’t bringing casserole. I woke up in the morning to find that my car was broken into. The welcome wagon apparently sawed off my steering column to steal my steering wheel. They also stole the CD player (which had been stolen once before) and worst of all (just because of sheer disrespect) they put a dent in the driver side front fender.
How’s that for a nice fat ol’ “welcome to the neighborhood.”

1 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home