A punch in the neck

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Disgrace to Human Decency

Is it taught at some point during the Police Academy that once you pin the shield on your chest you are now the king of the world? Why do cops feel the need to stop their patrol car in the middle of every street, intersection, driveway and parking lot without any concern for the law abiding citizens’ still traveling the thoroughfares?

Today on my way to lovely Taco Bell I was lucky enough to be following a police officer with lights flashing, attempting to pull over what I assume to be one of FBI's 10 most wanted. This hardened criminal must have been making a run for the border because he decided he would pull into the Taco Bell parking lot to make his donation to the Orange County Sheriffs Office. He was kind enough to make his unfortunately non-tax deductible contribution from a consciences and courteous parking spot. While the officer decided to stop at an angle in the middle of the parking lot. In my hopes of witnessing some police brutality I pulled out my camera phone but was only able to get a picture of this disgrace to human decency.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home