A punch in the neck

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

I'm more of a purge mover...

Today... Angela wasn't feeling good and had to call in from work. We've been carpooling to work for the past 3 months or so. I never realized how boring the commute to work was without her there.
I caught myself before I called out bumps in the road. Which I have to do when she's putting on makeup. We don't want her to poke her eye out.
T-minus 17 days until we move into our new place. We have to the day off tomorrow (sweet, 3 day weekend) so we need to start packing... I hate packing. I'm more of a purge mover. If I don't care about... trash it! I dont' care, I'll replace it.
Other then getting ready for the move we're probably going to have dinner at my parents. Friday we might go up to St Augustine and spend most the day up there. Maybe see Angela's sister. I've never met her, so we'll see how that goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home