A punch in the neck

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

They are one in the same. Until 4:30

A little conversation bout lunch


Angela: Oh ok…did we bring lunch today?


Me: No. I didn't do it last night, then I was going to mke it this morning, then I remembered I didn't remember to bring the lunch back up from the car. So short answer. No.


Angela: Lol ok…don’t worry you’re not in trouble. No long explanation was really needed. I want either taco bell or planet smoothie J


Me: You're funny. You said I wasn't in trouble. Woman I know i'm not in trouble. You're the one who gets in trouble. Either one is fine. But do they have food at planet smoothie?


Angela: No, just smoothies. If you don’t want that taco bell is fine.


Me: Taco Bell. I like smoothies... but I don't think that could sustain me throughout the boredom.


Angela: Uh do you mean day or did you mean to say boredom?


Me: They are one in the same. Until 4:30

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home