A punch in the neck

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Followed the trail of breadcrumbs...

It's been a while since I've posted... over 6 months. This hasn't been for lack of desire but more lack of time and no set routine. A lot has happened in the past 6 months. I lost my job with Cingular data support where I consequently did all my (limited) blogging, and no, it had nothing to do with me losing my job.

I found a new job working for a text book publisher. I manage the employee cell phone program among other responsibilities. In my short time here it seems to be an excellent company and will provide a lot of experience and opportunities. I still have my distaste of corporate politics and the "rat race" but these problems are minor when working for someone who values you and recognizes talent and potential.

I got married and it's what I like to call the pre-marriage. Angela and I were married on August 25th in an extremely small ceremony. Only Angela, Makenzie, parents and I were involved. It was basically done at that time for health insurance and legal purposes. We are currently planning our full ceremony for August 2006 in Mendocino, CA.

There have been quite a few other happenings since then all of which I will get around to posting about in more detail. I'm just glad to be back!

3 Comments:

  • this will sound odd, but did you ever live in Baton Rouge? please reply either way, im just looking for an old friend.

    Amorphousglow@Yahoo.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:42 AM  

  • Congrats man...


    From the other data support rep trapped in my cubicle :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:49 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home