A punch in the neck

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

okay help be long in offline yes ga

Since I've been doing the support chat I've learned that comprehension is futile...
There is one particular customer who will be known as "WTF." I think I'll share my conversations with this eloquent individual.

The "ga" is TTY speak for "go ahead." My ending "sksk" means stop keying and hang up. The device is very popular among the deaf community. Many of them use TTY abbreviations in their chats.

------ Transcript ------

WTF:
hey there ga

TECH: To WTF: Hey...

WTF: okay help be long in offline yes ga

TECH: To WTF: What is in offline? IM?

WTF: i keep offline for write yes ga

TECH: To WTF: Ok. What is the problem?

WTF: no ga

TECH: To WTF: No? Are you having a problem with your XXX?

WTF: no have problem for offline yes ga

TECH: To WTF: If you have no problem... what can I do for you?

WTF: okay ga

TECH: To WTF: Okay? What do you need?

WTF: every thing all days yes make sure long ga

TECH: To WTF: I'm sorry I don't understand what you mean...

WTF: okay talk later byebyebye ga

TECH: To WTF: Ok. Thanks for using Help Buddy Chat. sksk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home