A punch in the neck

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Dat's a Huge 'splosion!

Standing by the stairway of my 3rd floor apartment I heard this loud "POP." I look accross the pond and a car blows up in my face! It's not like the movies, the car isn't catapulted into the air, but there is a huge fireball. After burning for about 3-4 minutes there is another pop and another huge fireball develops. I'm not sure what caused it, but a car just exploded! I hope no one was inside. Within 10 minutes the fire department arrive and put out the blaze.

What a day! After getting run over by a Ford Taurus I almost get my face blown off.

3 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:41 AM  

  • A punch in the neck? Okay.

    http://www.tshirtsamurai.com/shirts/neckpunch/neckpunch.html

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:09 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home