A punch in the neck

Sunday, February 20, 2005

The kind of guy that watches Nascar and beats his girlfriend

Went to Kobe Steakhouse the other day for dinner. It was pretty good.
It's a Japanese steakhouse where they cook right in front of you. The cook does little tricks all at about $20 a plate.

What was interesting about the date was the clientelle. It was pretty much a bunch of low class hillbillies in this place. People wearing seatshirts and hats. Grungy little kids running around. Perhaps it was because it was a Thursday night?

There is about 10 people per table. Next to us was what I can only describe is a upscale redneck prick. Why? I don't know, he just had that look about him. He was dressed decent, but looked like the kind of guy that watches Nascar and beats his girlfriend. She probably thinks he's cool because he treats her like shit. That's a big conclusion to come to in a 45 minute dinner when we never spoke a word to eachother. But i'm a good judge of character.

It was interesting watching the chef make everyones meal. I had steak and chicken... and I got hooked up with steak! The redneck prick ordered the same thing as me and only got like a quarter pound of steak. I got like a full pound! Redneck prick wasn't too happy about that. I was gonna offer him some out of my "doggy bag." But it was good so I decided against it.

All in all it was a good time. We probably won't go back to this Kobe's again... just because of the white trash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home